Food for Thought..

You are constructing your own reality with the choices you make...or don't make. If you really want a healthy pregnancy and joyful birth, and you truly understand that you are the one in control, then you must examine what you have or haven't done so far to create the outcome you want.
-Kim Wildner-Mother's Intention: How Belief Shapes Birth

Friday, May 25, 2012

Wow! I'm so behind on blogging... I'm technically taking a "break from technology" but really its just from Facebook:) And its naptime right now for my kids, so I don't feel bad!

Well, updates, We recently found out we are expecting our 3rd baby!! We are very excited and shocked! But it will be fun right? :)

I have a few guest bloggers that will be sharing their awesome talents on various subjects over the next few months! Hope you enjoy it! :D

No comments: